Dienstag, 6. November 2007

more short things



i wake up and the day is grey
with my friend hope
who is still fading away

the pain is floating through my veins
preventing me from what i want to gain

the true believers are all liars
have started decorating my heart with briars

and the weirdest thing at all
i still haven't cared that my whole life is a fall

_____________________


i sing a song with a wonderful melody
where everything is in harmony

and the only thing that matters
that nothing could shatter

even

how often people forget my song
i have to be strong

and i have to believe
there are other ones
not only thieves

ones

who come to me and stay with me
take my hand
and smile at me

_____________________


It's true
I can't deny
Even if I try
I would have to lie

______________________


If you hug someone tight
And you see that sorrow is getting wings to fly away
You know the world is a better one




Keine Kommentare: